* Liturgy starts at 7:00 am every Sunday, preceded by morning
prayer, prayer of preparation, and Matins prayer at 4:00 am.
* Baptism is also carried out at the 7:00 am.
* Holy Communion is at 9:30 am, followed by Sunday Sermon.
* Holy Liturgy Worship Service concludes at 11:00 am.
Liturgy on days other than Sunday also starts at 7:00 am, unless the dates are
Wednesday, Friday, or another fasting period, in which case it starts at 12:00
* Liturgy Services are also held on the 12th day of each
Ethiopian month for St. Michael's day, and on the 21st of each Ethiopian month
for St. Mary's day.
between age 4 and 15 go to their assigned classes right after Holy Communion.
prayer and Matins
every day between 5:00 am and 7:00 am.
is preaching every week on Friday and on the evening of St.
Michael's & St. Mary's day, starting at 7:00 pm.
during the 55 days of Lent Fasting Period:
* Evening prayer everyday at 6:00 pm in addition to the regular worship and prayer
* Prayer of the hour - every Sunday, starting at midnight (12:00 am).
* Daily Worship Service during the Week of Passion - from 3:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Service ends at 6:00 pm on Good Friday.
During the 16 days of the Fast of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary:
Prayer of the hours - from 1:00 am to 7:00 am every day for the 1st 14 days of
the fast. Prayer of the hour starts at 12:00 am on Sundays.
Services (Sacraments) given:
questions on services please email us.